Monday, January 26, 2009

the game that we're working on...

ok, if you read the first post ever on this page, good for you! anyway, here's what we're doing...

if you're like me (or basically anyone else), you're fed up with the video game industry. well, we're doing something about it. my friend has an uncle that works for blizzard (sounds like a hypocrite, trust me, it's not), and we asked him if he'd help us make our own game. he of course agreed (what is family for right?) well, then my friend asked me "well, we got the guy on board, i hope you have an idea" well, little did he know that i've had one floating in my head for a few years. so, we got started on it, and this is what we got:
well, here's some more to drool at:
well, that's the final boss: dr. grimm
the killer scorpions in level 4the rammers in level 3

ok next blog will have the idea for the game, it'll clear everything up

No comments:

Post a Comment